Wednesday, August 11, 2010

rissa rissa becomes a 1st grader

so last year taking rissa rissa to K was a little emotional...i did tear up, but I was so proud. My daughter loves school and everything about learning (apple falls close to the tree )!!!

This year was easier, no tears, just big smiles and motivation!

Rissa Rissa got up early, on her own, got dressed, made her bed, cleaned her room and chilled in her room with her stuffed animals until mommy woke up. Yes she is my daughter....not many 6 year olds have done that many tasks before going to school.....all on their own motivation! It is such a proud moment when I see her doing responsible things all on her own....this child of mine is SELF motivated already and will be a GOAL setter just like mom....!

1st grade wont be an adjustment because she went to all day kindergarten and loves to learn. we read many books over the summer....i should say SHE read many books to me!

so proud of her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment