Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hi there...long time NO CHAT! Well those of you who know me well no the HELL I have been through in that last 10months...so for now I don't want to elaborate. It feels good to get back to this...putting my thoughts down...like my BFF Molly says...its therapeutic. Speaking of therapeutic....I miss running and all the crazy intense exercise I used to do daily....me and the road haven't had a true go at it in awhile...and i miss my solos runs...and my running and bootcamp buddies ( you know who you are).This Chelsea is one you have never met....lacking self confidence, fat, unhealthy, negative...glass is half empty Chelsea......i don't like her....in fact i despise her. ( yes I realize I am talking in different person- if I wanted a editor I would ask)

 Whats new:
Xavi is 20months and is walking/running like a true high energy boy. He isn't speaking alot, and we are struggling with communication...but we are working on that....he also has some physical issues with his ambulation...physical therapy will be addressing that soon as well.
Marissa started 2nd grade and she loves it...she is my kids...loves school...loves learning.

We finally sold the house and downsized to an apartment...which has been an adjustment for ALL.

I started a new job, I ma health educator and work with the medicare population. i do enjoy it, but my soul is not quite satisfied with it. It is great experience and I really enjoy closing all those care gaps...I just miss the in person part of it...telephonic can be great..but I wish I could be right there in the room with them. Maybe i will take this role to the acute setting one day.....discharge planning...it interest me. Will have to finish my RN first.

Marco has been daddy day care, taking on all things Xavi and home related since May...i was surprised that he has done so well. Maybe most wife's would give credit to them, and embellish their ideas about their husbands being stay at home daddy's and taking care of all things home/kid related...not me. I don't sugar coat anything...It blows my mind that he has survived...guess it purely the fact he doesn't want to fail me....and less that he is "good" at it. It took about 1 month before he said to me " i cant believe you did all of this and worked full time".  I said...." it is about time your realize" ...oh what your expecting me to praise him for praising me...bullshit...that's not who i am ....and after all our marriage has been through...he didn't expect me to praise him! He just thanked me again for being the strongest woman he has ever know. I am glad we are 8 years into our marriage and he is starting to see how lucky he is....he says " wouldn't be where i am now without you and all you have done"...i agreed.
 We are 8 years married and 11 years together.....and just figuring alot out. Marriage is not simple, not one person is perfect and you are sharing lives, not uniting them. Continue to be yourself, don't lose your soul, your passion....don't compromise yourself for the other....or else you are doomed as a couple, family and individually.

that's a catch up....

Anxiety:
Who doesn't admit they have anxiety daily...i mean being a mom, worrying about all things related to the "mom role", trying to maintain a marriage, and least but should be first...not loosing yourself.

currently my employer has cut jobs and lost business so my role is being debated...whether or not it will be absorbed or endorsed....SUCKS. Makes me want to really really move forward with my RN. If i had that done...them I could have more options.
 We are still in debates on where/when we will move south...it is TULSA vs Austin. I will save tat debate for my next blog!
So all we really know is YES we want to move,we need a fresh start and frankly the weather in the south so beckons us....I am not a cold, wet person...so falls/winter and part of spring in Indiana sucks for me...yuck! Give me 90plus hot/humid over cold/wet. We need to be close to familia...so the move is going to happen.

until we meet again...adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment